Monday, February 2, 2009

Well the weekend came and went and this is what it had to offer

Well, well, well obviously the Steelers won, congratulations to them and to the fans :D Went to a superbowl party and didn't even watch the game but I am not a football fan so it's cool. It was a fun party with the most delicious chili I have ever had!

Now for the news I like to call furtaculous, animal news. Lost Paws had a good weekend a few of our fosters got permanent homes, so good luck Janette, Nora, Sterling, Daisy, Sullivan, Madison, Darius and Misty. I had the opportunity to care for a few hours such cute kitties, Brooklyn , Sully and Hudson.

brooklynagain


sullyagain


hudsonagian


Such adorable and sweet kitties will have no problem getting a good home :)

As a huge animal lover a bad thing did happen though, bad news for all of us who love and care for animals. Some disgusting, horrible, sick people are hurting animals in such a horrid way it must be stopped. I will not go in to the details because it's just too horrendous but there is a petition to stop this inhumane monstrosity and here is the link petition. If you have a heart please take the time and sign it, thanks.

The kids are well, I am well, tired but well. Today though is a hard day I have a little date with a judge, for a huge misunderstanding with car insurance and so on I in a road block was pulled over and although I had a insurance card with the dates covered apparently it wasn't valid, the story is longer but I am so not gonna rehash that but just wish me luck that things go well, the judge did not like me last time cause apparently I have "money" and I use the "" cause I am no where near rich but I know how to dress properly for court, I thought everyone did! As I stood there with clothes from the thrift store with some make up and my hair nicely brushed the judge tells me "you do know that a public defender is for POOR people right?" I looked at my husband and he looked at me like "we are rich?" I told the judge "ok" but did not explain myself, he seemed to not like me from the start, I mean he compared me to a drunk driver, ohhhh k.

We did hire an attorney, and I know we are going to have fines and fees but I just hope my license isn't taken away :( I can't lose it, I have to pick my child up from school and I have been a model citizen! I guess it doesn't really matter because I did make a mistake and I should pay for it but I hope it isn't too bad.

On the flip side my little one will get to spend a day with Oma (grandma in Dutch) and I will get a break from a 3 yr old, so this minimizes the stress level a bit. So just a cheer up picture let me put a pretty flower I liked.
lilire


I hope you are well and things were great this weekend. I also wish you a very happy week!!! Thank you for reading.

Lots of Love!
Lola

2 comments:

  1. Aww cute kitties! gorgeous pics!!

    - ah, man- I signed the petition and shared it on my plurk, so disgusting and heart breaking.

    I cannot believe the judge said that to you, how terrible.-grr-Who doesn't dress up a bit for court? they even have a thirft store work program for people needing such suits here!
    , I guess you are sposed to walk in looking like a bum to be taken seriously by that judge- ick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but at least this time cause I had green hair it was ok lol

    ReplyDelete