Monday, February 16, 2009

A rant about the new shopping carts, made with children in mind or was it?

Oh my, I am really ticked off so let me be as nice as possible to the store but, hmm let me think nope can't be nice.

Dear Kmart

My body hurts! my back is in pain, my arms hurt, my foot got ran over by your STUPID freaking carts that doesn't' sit kids over the age of 6 but yet the 6 yr old MUST sit in the freaking cart because the 3 year old is sitting in it and why? because you decided to have these massive behemoth of a damn "up to tech" carts with a tv and bruhaha that doesn't even work.

So now I don't have to argue with a kid about not touching an isle item alone, no, no, no I have to keep saying "stop" about a million times because they don't fit and now they are screaming, fighting and the damn thing ain't working, so my shopping experience went from the typical "put that down and don't touch that" to 2 kids screaming "I WANT TO GET IT!!!!" add "STOP I CAN'T MOVE!" to "MOM IT ISN'T WORKING!" to "GET OFF MY FOOT!" to pushing this gigantic piece of metal with extra weight just to avoid the screaming of kids and the looks of people as if they have never seen a kid have a tantrum in the middle of the damn store.

So thank you, thank you for this wonderful experience, thank you for my back pain, for my head ache, for my pissed to the max mood and to top it all off you can't take the damn carts out to the parking lot cause your precious carts must remain inside so I had to carry heavy bags to the car while arguing with the 6 yr old to hold the 3yr old hand because I couldn't.

Yes you made my life and shopping experience so much easier. :massive sarcasm:

A very grumpy,
Lola


So as you can see my day was pretty much ohhhhh not a good one. ugh whoever said being a mom was easy lied, lied terribly!


I wanted to be all happy about my post but blah so I'll just post a picture of what I did on Saturday :)

Me in NYC on Valentines Day

Hope your Vday was filled with love and friendship.

Lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment