Thursday, February 5, 2009

AMOR, Love, Dragoste, Sayang, Amore, Liefde, no matter in what language it's the language of the heart

Well people do you know what holiday is just around the corner? and yes not everyone celebrates the "Hallmark" holiday but it is a nice day of friendship and love.

Every valentines day I could I would buy roses and carnations, lots of them and give one to each of my friends and people I was fond of. I wish I could do that every valentines day but sadly I can't.

Any way, because love comes in many different ways, shapes and forms, love for a parent, for a sibling, for a friend, for a child, for your spouse, etc, etc, I am making a list of romantic song you can sink back and say "that is how I feel"

I fixed the links of the previous song list I made and now the video will work for you and I shall also be putting a link for these, so enjoy :)


  • White Flag - Dido video

  • Always - Jon Bon Jovi video

  • When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion video

  • Open Arms - Journey video

  • You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White video

  • Your Song - Elton John video

  • Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers video

  • By Your Side - Sade video

  • You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker video

  • Unforgettable - Natalie Cole f/ Nat King Cole video

  • Amazed - Lonestar video

  • Fever - Peggy Lee video

  • All Around Me - Flyleaf video

  • My Immortal - Evenescence video

  • February song - josh Groban video

  • From This Moment On - Shania Twain video

  • I Believe In You And Me - Whitney Houston video

  • Rush, Rush - Paula Abdul video

  • You Mean The World To Me -Toni Braxton video

  • Thank You - Dido video

  • Ice Cream- Sarah McLachlan video

  • Yesterday - Beatles video

  • Beautiful in My Eyes - Joshua Kadison video

  • Endless Love - Lionel Richie and Diana Ross video

  • She's Got a Way - Billy Joel video

  • Make You Feel My Love - Adele video

  • Gravity - Sara Bareilles video

  • The Sweetest Gift - Sade video

  • LoveBug - Jonas Brothers video

  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz video

  • Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon video

  • All Or Nothing - Theory Of A Deadman video

  • I'm Missing You - Meja video

  • I'm Your Man - Michel Buble video

  • No Me Doy Por Vencido - Luis Fonsi video

  • Juro que te amo - David Bisbal video




I hope you enjoy them.

Just because love is the topic... let me know of songs you love so I can place on the list if you want :D
and for the heck of it
julian and Elijah hug


With lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment