Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dun Dun Dun

Well let sees, court went great! ok so yes I had to pay but it's all good. I am very glad that nightmare is over.

I honestly have no clue what to talk about so I'm just gonna make a list of songs I love.They are not all in order or even the same genre so depending on my mood do I pick one and just go with it.

LINKS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Have you ever really loved a woman. by Bryan Adams video


  • River Deep mountain high. by Tina Turner video


  • What'd I say. by Ray Charles video


  • A woman's worth. by Alicia Keys video


  • It's a man's, man's, man's world. by James Brown video


  • Cry me a river. by Diana Krall video


  • California dreamin'. by The mamas and the papas video


  • No woman, no cry. by Bob Marley and the Wailers video


  • My baby you. by Marc Anthony video


  • Have you ever been in love. by Celine Dion video


  • My all. by Mariah Carey video


  • Cant help falling in love. by Elvis Presley video


  • Like a stone. by Audioslave video


  • Dragula. by Rob Zombie video


  • Somebody to Love. by Queen video


  • November rain. by Guns n roses video


  • Creep. by Radiohead video


  • Ground control to major tom. By David Bowie video


  • Fuel. by Metallica video


  • Under The Bridge. by The red hot chili peppers video


  • Tears In Heaven. by Eric Clapton video


  • Losing My Religion. by R.E.M video


  • Dream On. by Aerosmith video


  • A Song For Mama. by Boyz II Men video


  • It's In The Rain. by Enya video


  • Imagine. by John Lennon video


  • Un Dia Llegara. by Josh Groban video


  • I Ain't Mad At Cha. by 2pac video


  • It's Oh So Quiet. by Bjork video


  • Criminal. by Fiona Apple video


  • The Way. by Fastball video


  • O.P.P. by Naughty by nature video


  • Black Hole Sun.by Soundgarden video


  • Nothing Compares 2 U. SinĂ©ad O'Connor video


  • Somewhere over the rainbow. by Israe Kamakawiwo'ole video



And that is the list I am making for now cause it's late and I am tired!
:yawn: I hope you are doing well and tomorrow I shall post new pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Love,
Lola

3 comments:

  1. thats a great song list i need to get my music collection back to what it use to be over 150gb of music... lost after the 2 hard drives crashed....... :::..62

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch that must of hurt! I don't even have any lol I just listen to radio and go to youtube, no Ipod so pretty much have them in my mind :D

    Thanks, I shall make another soon. Perhaps by decade ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that court went well. It must be such a relief to have that in the past.

    Cool song list. :) I've been trying to think of some new music to download. I get board too fast with my song lists, and I can't stand to clean without music or something.

    ReplyDelete