Thursday, February 5, 2009

Morning :sips coffee: I didn't post pics yesterday so I owe you

Well as much as I detest winter, and trust me I hate it with a passion! it does have a lot of beauty in it. My friend in Puerto Rico who's kids have not seen snow ever ask "what is snow like?" and I say "put your hand in the freezer and tada, cold" yeah what a meanie but I just hate winter.

Anyway here are a few photos from yesterday...


This is my yard, well it's in the front and to the side, it was pretty early when I took this and I had to battle with my dog to keep him out of the shot, hope you like it.

frontyardinjan


This is the little fencing from my vegetable garden, it's sleeping currently, I miss it, I miss seeing the bunnies trying to get in but can't so they get upset and shake the fence lol

fencesnow



Too cold!!! and that was warm, oy I can't wait for spring, boy I complain a lot but I do come from a tropical island :D

therm



And cause I felt like doing something nutty and crazy I did this one.

conalt



I'm still trying to figure out how to fix the links for the videos of my music list, I'm sorry, I wish I was more computer smart but I can't figure it out.

Well I am going to give my self a date to quit smoking, and I am picking Feb 9, cause it's more realistic if I pick a date and work myself mentally for quitting, I am really tired of the mornings of I can't breath and I am sick of depending on it so much, I do love the damn things, I really do but enough is enough, Enough is enough I can't go on, I can't go on no more no
Enough is enough


Anywho I have more pics but I have to sign them and so on :) I hope you are well.

Lots of love,
Lola

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics !! I want snow! I hate it gets cold here but no snow.
    Good luck on quitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that's pretty! A little too cold for me, but beautiful. My yard never looks that nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah if it was cold and no snow I would be pissed too lol

    I hate yard work so I actually like this better, just wish I didn't have to suffer with having tons of layers on, I feel like Lisa Simpson in the winter time, I look like a sea start trying to move erect!

    ReplyDelete