Sunday, February 8, 2009

Still feeling under the weather but much better

I had to leave early the adoption day but we had a good day a few got homes and that is always exciting!

Today is going to be a good day I think, the weather is fantastic and my doggy needs a bath so perfect day. Also my baby is finally getting bigger, he used the potty today!! wooo hooo!!! as parents you know what I mean :)

Ok so I took a break from typing to actually bathe my wimpy dog, you'd think that he would like water but NO! hates it! and because he is so small (sarcasm inserted) it makes it so much easier for me to do it. At least now he smells pretty and doesn't look all dingy. The bathing isn't the worst of it, he hates the blow dryer even more, oh the torture, now he may hate me but the house and my nose thank me ;)

So what else is new? not much actually, I really do lead a very boring life but I have a few pictures to share...

leafandsnow



kittyhomelss


treeandsnow



treepiece


On a totally fluffy note I had no idea Christian Bale was British, oh where have I been?! I would love to go to the movies and see Coraline but not today, it would be too much cause the kids are on some sort of extra hyper mode! The house is a bit of a disaster, and I feel like crawling in to bed but I can't, ugh.

Cool thing is that a Spongebob marathon is on and I love that yellow sponge, he cracks me up! I can actually do Patrick's voice, not something to be proud of but still the kids get a kick out of it. I can do a few toon voices, not great but pretty close.

Oh well I guess I should see what the little monkeys are up to, but mommy needs a nap so bad and can't take one :( I hope your day is going fabulous!

Lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment