Friday, February 6, 2009

AHHHHCHO! :sniff:

Oy stupid winter and it's inevitable weather changes has given me a cold. I hate colds, I don't think I know anyone who likes them but I hate them cause no matter what you do they have to run a course, and it's usually not a short one.

Anyway I have some cuteness to share, a cute puppy I saw and took a picture of, that cheers me up.

puppy


I also have a picture of my silly dog and sis snow loving crazy self.

richroo


I will be taking a few pictures of my little out door adventure cause no way in hell am I cooking and so on and it is much nicer than yesterday so I am going to get the kids all bundled up and have them burn energy while we wait for the pizza.

I hope my husband comes home early today cause I am looking forward to tomorrow, it's adoption day so if I get some rest tonight and so on I can probably feel better enough that I won't be a zombie tomorrow. Tomorrow's theme is love so we are all going to wear red, will match well with the breaking out of my face, I'm 29 wth is up with pimples? but so is life I guess.

On a really good note I am getting a massage on Sunday!


I am super excited about that, I have been needing one since well who doesn't need a massage almost every night?

Ok the kids are almost ready, I am loving the growing up of the kids where I can get them to dress themselves, I can't wait till they are 18!! oh but I mean that in a good way, I love them but oh I would love them more if they grew up faster ;)

Alright! we are ready!! woo hoo!

I'll see you later :)

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment