Friday, February 13, 2009

Why how nice of you to ask

Hola ;)

Lets see, how am I? :taps fingers on desk: I am tired, but much better than before. I am in a dreaming mood, the kind of dream that makes you wish you wouldn't wake up and get upset when the alarm clock goes off.

My children are fast asleep and I am lonely but it gives me time to come here and type p how I am and how I feel. Well not how I feel really cause that would take ages but I felt the need of sharing some pictures.

Not many but just a few...

chimp

I am very in love with this picture because I got it even though this beautiful creature was behind thick glass. So serene and calm, just basking in the sun and embracing the rays.


zebra

Did you know that zebras are not black and white but actually brown and white? Well it's pretty cool, I didn't know that till I was told by the tour guide, then again I didn't double check but I trust her :D


turtle

This cute little one is an Albino turtle. You can visit this lovely creature in Sarasota Florida.
Mote Marine

dols

This gorgeous little one is actually my moms doggy, Dolly. She is cute, sweet but boy does she have tons of energy!

Ok so not too exciting but still! Something is something. Although one odd thing happened, I am fostering a kitty and some how she got out of the crate :( I have looked every place possible but I can't find her :sigh: I just hope she's ok.

Well I am really tired, so I am off to bed, hope you all are doing well.

Happy Valentines day!!! Hope it's filled with love and wonders ;)

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment