Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well that was a very short time for happiness, no more happy dance.

Well a very long and complicated story but in the end I am no longer able to go to Puerto Rico :(

I am sad and disappointed but I am not going to go with the predictable and very annoying what's meant to be thing cause seriously it's annoying.

Ever wish you had super powers? I sure do, man to have super powers would be awesome but I am just a mere human and wishing doesn't get me far so yeah, eh I'm just talking nonsense cause I'm still upset.

I was so looking forward to the view, the tranquility, the scents of the Island flowers, the music, the people, :sobs: the food!!!!!!!!

I wanted to lay on the beach and listen to sound of the waves.

I wanted to get in a car and drive and drive and not know where to stop and stop and get out, walk and see what the town has to offer.

I wanted to watch a sunset and wait to see the blanket of stars above me.

I wanted to hug my family.

I wanted to hug my friends.

I wanted to kiss and play with my nieces and nephews and the kids of my friends whom I love like nieces and nephews.

I wanted to stay all night making jokes and laughing so hard my gut hurt.

I wanted to be free for a little while, just free.

So thanks a lot, to the person who has made this go down the drain, I will remember this, I have forgiven tons and when I say tons I mean it but this time I may or may not forgive you but I will certainly never forget.

My heart hurts right now but it will heal, at least I had the fantasy in my mind and in my heart, felt very happy for a while.

But just to be even more nostalgic a video...

Puerto Rico

:sigh:

Love,
Lola

2 comments: