Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BLAH

Well the so called dilemma has been solved, I will see my friend another time, the one in the basket ball thing. Still planing on going to Philly so that's cool.

Now to sum up my week so far, the kids-getting on my nerves. The pets-getting on my nerves. The house- getting on my nerves. Me-getting on my nerves, I think a lot has to do with the smoking thing, I haven't been able to have a full day with out a smoke but no more than 4 a day, from 20 I think that's pretty good, my health has been wonky, odd pain here and there, and dizzy and so on, I think my cold never went away completely.

Ever feel like crawling in to bed and just sleeping for days? oh I am so exhausted, for no reason! and no, I am not pregnant, it would be impossible, and no don't do the whole "miracles can happen" cause just trust me, no possible freaking way I am pregnant. Just believe me.

What else is new? I did trap a kitty, very cute, gray and small but very scared little fella. My neighbor calls it Macy, kinda weird cause one of the fosters I had who was very ill and had a feeding tube in her throat was gray and her name was Grayce, Macy- Grayce, eh guess you have to be there kinda moment.

I am feeling a bit jilted I suppose, but at least the weather has been fantastic! Nice, not cold, not hot, just right. Reminded me of Holland, well I have to get back to motherly duties woo hoo but I will come back later, maybe.

Lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment