Sunday, March 8, 2009

You know you love cuteness so I am going to give you a dose

Howdy! Well I am much better from health. Little by little I got back to the point of being able to breath but I still have a bit of a cough.

The kids, oh the kids are kids, screaming, fighting, pulling hair, destroying things, and that is normal stuff, what's not normal? how often they call me, I want to change my name! uhh today has been MOMMY this and MOMMY that! even to pick up something by their feet! seriously come ON!

Anyway not to cuteness, absoluteness cuteness!

are you ready cause this is a big awwwwwwwwwwwwwww moment. 2 weeks ago someone left 3 kittens in a cart at Petsmart, and well they are fine now. The foster mom has been doing her fabulous work with them and they are just the sweetest little mushy babies ever! Ok fine picture time.

baby3

baby2

baby-1


I have to go care for a child but I shall be back! anyway aren't they adorable?!!!! ok gtg but I will be back ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Lola they are adorable! I just love your pictures. I wish you were closer, I would love to have you take some pictures of me and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish a lot of people lived closer!!! uhh the fun and pictures we would have! :sigh:

    ReplyDelete