Monday, March 9, 2009

Music has always been a great way for me to unwind

and this will probably be one of those songs that makes it big, I mean Aretha Franklyn Respect big, Gloria Gaynor I will survive big, and although it does not actually portray any of my current feelings it is still one of those songs that will have you singing to the top of you lungs, well I hope. This artist has been loving music since the age of 4, according to Wikipedia, and I must say finally an artist who has actual talent and passion! I have been missing this sort of artist for a long time.

I am so sick of these pretend singers and artist that just because they have a pretty face become famous, it's sickening honestly, they sing these stupid songs and make money for NOTHING worth making money from but oh well, anyway back to my new favorite artist.

This woman not only is she gorgeous but has this soul, this warmth in her voice, this passion that makes you actually feel what she is singing. I am definitely impressed and enamored with her voice. I wish her all the best and I am grateful that she followed her dream and shares it with the world.

Ok let me tell you who she is already, I ma speaking about the fabulous Adele. Adele may never read this but I still want you to know that I love your craft, you are an inspiration and keep on doing what you are doing my dear because you, you truly and honestly have what the music industry has been lacking for so long.

The song I am just in wow over is called Many Shades Of Black, and it rocks!

Here is a video of this masterpiece. Many Shades Of Black

The way she sings this is just incredible and I believe this will be a wonderful hit!

Go ahead, turn it up, close your eyes and let the song touch you. Share it with the world, perhaps someone will say 'Finally! someone who expressed what I feel to the T!"

Enjoy and thanks for reading, Adele keep on going baby!

Love
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment