Friday, March 20, 2009

Long time no post

Well lets see, where to begin? hmmmmm it's SPRING! SPRING IS HERE! or so the calendar says. Shoot I woke up today to find that out side my window there was snow on the ground, Mother Nature did not check her calendar.

At least it wasn't brutally cold but not a nice Springy day.

I mean snow after a pretty day where flowers bloomed is just wrong.




The children have been ill, yipee but I am actually getting better. Not sure still why my joints just decided to go nuts but I feel much better.


My little one is getting better but on a better day he had a great time having fun in the park...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....




And my older little monkey having fun also....

WOoooo HOOO!




That was a nice day and yet after both ill, no school for the kiddo and a very tired mommy. Other than that, what's new? not much, just same ol same ol.

Hope you are all well.
Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment