Monday, March 16, 2009

Give me patience, lots of it!

It is only 8 am in this home and so far I have had the 3 yr old from HELL!

This child is beyond CRANKY today! and it is driving me nuts. Woke up great, "good morning mommy" and 2 minutes later "AH WANT THIS NOW!" the screaming, the crying, the wanting to run away and that is just me. i really hate mornings in my home, hate them, they are like wanting to find a hay in the needle stack, yes backwards cause it's painful.

The one slow as snails in a slow competition and the other bouncing off the walls. Plus the animals trying to get my attention as if "hey you been asleep too long play with me!" that includes the dog, the 3 cats I have right now and the ferret!

I am but one person! Makes me sing in my head Lenny Kravitz I want to get away :rocks back and forth:

Parenthood is a club that not all the details are given before you are in it, and once you are in it THEN! it is clear of the why, cause if all the details were given uhhh lots of people would think real hard before having kids. I love them, I really do, they just get on that last nerve and just yank and pull and stomp on it until it no longer exist.

SO to calm me down I shall post a picture I took the other day.

bird in sky

I hope you and your loved ones are well and wish me luck this day! I may need lots of breaks to deal with them.

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment