Monday, March 16, 2009

This day just does not end

MAKE HIM STOP!!!

PLEASE JUST STOP CHILD OF MINE! Stop screaming, stop fighting, stop complaining, stop arguing, stop making a mess, stop it, just stop!!!!!

My sanity is on a very thin line of silk and it is about to break. I can't take this much longer, but I tell myself "soon bath time and bed time" but it does not come fast enough, why does time not go fast enough when things are rough? oh noooo they go slow, just sllllloooooooooooowwwwwwww.

I wish I could freeze time, I wish a lot of things but wishing is for the weak, no amount of wishing causes anything to happen.

Only fools believe in wishes.

I am about to have blood come out of my ears from the high pitched screams these children emit from their mouths, forget quitting smoking, I can't with this, right now I wish I had a carton, just turn all of them on and have one huge drag!

:bangs head on desk:

No comments:

Post a Comment