Friday, March 13, 2009

Yeah bored and yeah here 100 truths about me.

FIVE LAST THINGS YOU DID

1. last beverage→Water
2. last phone call→The Pharmacy
3. last text message→ I don't text, why are you laughing
4. last song you listened to→ Somebody to love by Queen
5. last time you cried→ Yesterday.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

6. dated someone twice → Um I guess?
7. been cheated on? I don't think so.
8. kissed someone & regretted it? YES!
9. lost someone special?→ Yes.
10. been depressed?→ You can say that.
11. been drunk and threw up? Oh man yeah!

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Black
13. Blue
14. Purple
15. Red

THIS Semester(year) HAVE YOU:

16. Made new friends → Yes.
17. Fallen out of love → Depends, with something? yes.
18. Laughed until you cried → Yes.
19. Met someone who changed you → Yes.
20. Found out who your true friends were → I have always known who my REAL friends are.
21. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes, but in a good way not bad.
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Yes.
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → A lot!
24. How many kids do you want to have →None, but I have two and it's just right.
25. Do you have any pets →3.
26. Do you want to change your name → Lola is awesome.
27. What did you do for your last birthday → Ate dinner at a nice restaurant.
28. what time did you wake up today → 7:10 am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night → Playing online.
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for → PUERTO RICO!.
31. Last time you saw your father --> My biological father on his death bed many yeast ago. My foster dad last summer.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → My health.
33. What are you listening to right now → Venture Brothers.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → I don't think so
35. What's getting on your nerves right now? → My pain.
36. Most visited Facebook, Here,Kitty site, and so many!.

ABOUT YOU

37. Whats your real name → Lola and lets leave it at that.
38. Nicknames→ Lola.
39. Relationship Status → Married.
40. Zodiac sign → Libra.
41. Male or female or transgendered?→Biological female.
42. Elementary? → Lots.
43. Middle School →Intermedia Villa del Carmen, Collegio Ponceno
44. High school →Collegio Ponceno, Ponce High school
45. Hair color → Brown.
46. Long or short → Long I think
47. Height → 5'5
48. Do you have a crush on someone? → Oh YEAH!!!!
49. What do you like about yourself? → Well physically my eyes, how I am? I see good in people.
50. Piercings → Ears.
51. Tattoos → One.

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery → Ectopic pregnancy.
53. First piercing → Ears.
54. First best friends → Angela
55. First sport you joined →Basket ball
56. First pet → Rocky, German Shepard
57. First vacation → I think Disney
58. First concert → Josh Groban!
59. First crush: His name started with A and I was in the 1st grade lol


RIGHT NOW:

60. Eating → nothing, I would like some coconut sorbet though
61. Drinking → Nothing.
62. I'm about to → Finish this.
63. Listening to → Stargate now.
64. Waiting for → My test results.

YOUR FUTURE :

65. Want kids? → Already have!
66. Want to get married? → Already am.
67. Careers in mind? → Photography.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :

68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
70. Shorter or taller →Taller
71. Older or Younger → Older
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive.
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant--> Hesitant!

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → Yes.
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes.
80. Lost glasses/contacts → YES!
81. Sex on first date → no.
82. Broken someone's heart → Yes. And I am really, really sorry :(
83. Had your own heart broken → Oh yes.
85. Been arrested → No.
86. Turned someone down → Yes.
87. Cried when someone died → No I did a handstand! well yes! I have cried. But one day I will actually dance on a particular persons gave site, don't judge me.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Sometimes
90. Miracles → Sometimes.
91. Love at first sight → Yes
92. Heaven → No.
93. Santa Clause → The flying one who comes once a year, why he's not real?! WHAT?! Well there was a Santa Claus but he didn't fly, but that would be awesome!
95. Kiss on the first date? → Yes.
96. Angels → No but I like the idea of them.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Of course.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes


Well that was time killing lol

Ok so still no results on my health but I have a very cute picture of a kitty! Macy is go pretty I must share a little picture I got of her today :)

kittymacy


Other than that? It's official PR here I come! woooo hooo!!!

Hope you are well and come on answer the questions! :D

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment