Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, I did ask for an adventure, I guess?

As the day turns to a close, my day got well interesting. You know when you say "oh nothing is gonna happen" and then dun dun dun something happens? well that was my day.

My littlest one was happy at play with the big brother, nice happy, laughing play and then bam! screams, crying "OMG's!!!" blood all over the place, me "WHAT HAPPENED?" and then more blood. He was spinning, lost control and hit the edge of the entertainment center. Poor little guy was in so much pain but his brother was even worst, once he saw the blood he freaked out.

Big brother kept trying to keep calm and comfort the little one but every time he got a glimpse at the blood he would just lose it. So the ER trip was inevitable and even though he was in obvious pain, this kiddo kept his cool the entire time. As the doctor wiped his wound and talks to him about what is going to be done, he just looks at the doctor like nothing, the doc says "this is going to hurt a little" and my baby says "it's doesn't hurt" wow. Here is the poor little fella.

jbooboo


They had to place some numbing medication on his brow and it was a 20 min wait so what did he do? fall asleep. So he was asleep for the entire thing. No stitches but yes to the glue.

:sigh: I guess I did ask for it. At least everything came out fine and everyone is now relaxing.
I hope your day was much better than mine :)

Much Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment