Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another day

Good morning world and all who inhabit it.

Lets see, today, today, what to do today? :hmmm:I seriously should leave the house and see what the day has to offer but I am feeling oh so lazy. I could use a break from the constant "mom, mom, mom, mom, MOM!" I have been having to hear recently, it's beginning to become like nails on a chalk board. Sooooo wanna change my name ;)

Then again how can one get upset at faces like these?

jmad


esmile



Oh but one does get very tired after a while. I would love to have a day of just taking my camera out and venturing in my town but it's not possible with the kiddo's and yes today one is in school I still have the difficult one who loves to run as soon as freedom is presented.

In other news one of our kitties from Lost Paws has been adopted, Darius has found a good home and that is fantastic! Buff beauty with such a sweet personality, he will be a great fur baby to the family who adopted him.


Darius



Well I guess I should get going and see what adventure I have today, may not be at all exciting but I won't know unless I get off my behind and do it.

Hope you have a magical day :D

Make a wish...

wish


Lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment