Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My world

menewcam
Hello to all. My name is Lola and I do not consider myself a professional photographer but some beg to differ, I guess it's hard to consider myself one since I did not technically study photography but I do love it.

I do consider myself an artist, I mean the definition of an artist is a person who produces works in any of the arts that are primarily subject to aesthetic criteria.

I dance, I sing, I write poetry, I am always finding a new way of expressing myself through art, being making crafts or by my most recent (less than 2 yrs) passion photography.

I must confess I am not very good at grammar and proper English but I do my best.
bombasre

I grew up mostly in Puerto Rico and while Spanish is the main language I never let my English vanish so here I am today. I am a huge animal lover and my other passion is helping our furry and feathered creatures.

As a child I would save up money to feed the homeless animals and make sure they were healthy. Today I volunteer for a wonderful organization which focuses on making sure the animals have a good, stable, caring, loving and permanent home. Lost Paws Animal Rescue is composed by people just like myself who give their time and love to these homeless critters.
homeless kittyre

You can visit the myspace page at Lost Paws Animal Rescue and there is information on the current available pets and how you can too be a helpful hand.

For donations to Lost Paws Animal Rescue, please click on the donation icon.














Well again I hope you enjoy my little world and find yourself sharing your world with me.
BIL and FIL

With lots of LOVE,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment