Friday, February 25, 2011

I am in need of help or not

I have become a tad more expressive about one of my very oh so impossible dreams lets say. I try not to gush or express my adoration towards celebrities but I can deny it no longer! I am enamored with Robert Downey Jr. There I said it!

The man has got something that just makes me go stupid! I have met a few celebrities in my life, all very nice, well all but one! But if I were to ever meet Robert Downey Jr I believe I will behave like a 13 year old girl meeting Justin Beiber! Or however the heck you spell it.

Not only has the man made a superb come back in his movies but it seems he is on the right track in his personal life, though some of that bad boy part draws me to him as well. The man is just gorgeous, this gorgeous creature that makes me weak damn it!

I hope he knows how loved and adored he is. I also hope he does more movies ASAP! And if there is a chance in the world I could do a photo-shoot with anyone on this planet, it would be him, yes I may jump him *kidding* but it would be a privilege and a dream come true to take his pictures.

*Sigh* He makes me smile and think naughty thoughts! Win-WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment