Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flutter away

Soft, whimsical, gentle and serene, I lose myself at times glaring at the beauty of a small creature that, you know what it is really hard to find beauty and get inspired when a 3 yr old is being a total pain. AS much as I love my 3 yr old I can't WAIT for him to grow up and yeah "ohhh wait til he grows you will want him to be little again" NO! I am pretty sure I do not! I am not going to miss any of his stellar moments of brattiness and just plain stubborn self.

I wish I were more patience but I concluded that it is not the patience that needs to just be part of this, no this kid needs to grow up and understand things. I too and we all were children at one point and I have no clue how the people who cared for me did not lose their minds because if I was .5 % of what my kid is then well I have to start sending flowers to all of those who took care of me.


It does not help that I have been ill, stupid cold, gah I hate colds! I hate colds when husband is away even more! I have the kids, the animals and more but at least one good thing is it's my older ones last day of school, and while most parents go "WHY?" I go woooo to the freaking HOO!!! Oh I can't stand that damn school! next semester he goes to another one and I am happy about that.

Oh maybe I have ranted my anger away, let me see :deep breath in and out: aw yes, it's all good now so here is the picture I was going to talk about...






I hope your day is better than mine :)
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment