Thursday, April 9, 2009

T minus less than 24 hrs til I go to The Island of Enchantment

WOO TO THE FREAKING HOOOOOO! Ok I must confess I am a bit nervous, the kids not with me, my husband's survival alone, the pets, oh my the pets, my plants, the plane ride, the camera, ok so I am more nervous than I thought :bites nails: but I am also very excited :)

Anyway I have had a hectic week to say the least, kids not well health wise, the house and blah blah blah but something awesomely cool happened! I got 2 lenses! and a battery back up and a remote for the cam!! :raises the roof: The picture I took of the next subject isn't extraordinary but it was taken with mah new zoom lens so the fact that is important is I was far!!!

So I present to you Meep Meep.




Well I am almost packed, almost, got a few things to do but just, you know how you have to use things before you go? well I am not sure what I will use so yeah, oh it will be fine, I'm going to my fams home and friends and if I need anything they will be all cool to supply :)


So hope things go great for you, I will miss my computer, a lot! (hugs monitor) but I will be fine ;)

So Nos vemos despues! Be good and if not, invite me :big grin!:

Oh and one more thing.




Oh cause I forgot....

Just for you.

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment